Saturday 28 December 2013

The Abandoned Sawmill by Z1091990



The Abandoned Sawmill by Z1091990

::[ 1 P L A Y E R ] :: [ D I F F I C U L T : H A R D ]:: Have you ever seen the rustiest place in whole craftworld? No?! Then Welcome to the abandoned Sawmill... :[ N O T E ]: you can collect some special bubbles to get higher score... [ M E D I U M : S I Z E ] 5x ( 20 bubbles ) [ B I G : S I Z E ] 10x ( 45 bubbles ) Ambiance Music by Bigsurf77...








Z1091990 returns with yet another level determined to kill you in more and more elaborate ways. Famed for his ingenious contraptions, Z's Abandoned Sawmill doesn't disappoint. 
This is definitely one not to be missed. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love this level. Such a great platforming challenge, and for once, the 1,000 prizes are very tough to reach.

    -- Jauw

    ReplyDelete